Not quite sure what you material need
specifications are required to meet "industry standards"?
Check out the
some information on how we can help.
Strongbar offers tremendous flexibility in both standard
and custom machining, whether you require non-standard diameters, special
tolerances, or custom prototype work. Although the
company specializes in the machining of induction
hardened steel bar, there is a tremendous range of
flexibility in materials, especially in softer steels.
• 25 Machine Tools
• Centre lathe 85 spindle bore 3,300 centres
• Capstan lathes. Vertical and horizontal milling
• Jig boring, slotting, straightening presses and abrasive cut-off
Some of the more common machining services we provide
• Radial drilling and tapping
• Axial drilling and tapping
• Deep-hole / gun drilling / axial thru-shaft drilling
• Oil holes
• Mounting holes
• Set-screw holes
• Reduced diameters / turned-down sections
• Threaded shaft diameters (major or reduced diameter sections)
• Retaining ring / snap ring / circlip grooves
• Milled planes / keyways / flats
• Shaft coupling & extra-long shafts
of your additional questions, please
directly and one of our customer service representatives
will address any questions that you may have.
• Return to: Last Page
• Return to: Home Page